Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Busy Month...

As this month is flying by rather quickly, I realize that there's so much to do in preparation for my residency at The Petrified Forest National Park! Aside from hotels and car rentals, I need to start thinking about what materials I'll need and where I'm going to get them. Moving out here made me really take for granted having a number of different art stores in my general vicinity. I just can't find the quality or variety of certain products, which is a shame really because I know I've found going to a store and experimenting with unfamiliar, unusual materials always led to an interesting tangent.

Otherwise, not too much artistically has happened since the craft fair. Maybe it's the anxiety for November (Which is also start paying of your loan month BTW)? I'm not sure, but something has to happen soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment