I made some pretty big changes on the painting from yesterday, not sure how I'm feeling about it though. I think I'll turn it upside down a walk away, see how it looks when I come home later.
I really like the colors, when I first saw it in a thumbnail before you added a lot of detail I thought it was an abstract and loved it. Critiquey part- I would like to see either all clean lines or all blended lines or something decisive in that area, also I feel the big right/central shape could use more variation. In closing, I love it and I am sure whether you decide to take my advice or not it will turn out to be al lovely piece.
Love the colors and where the painting is going. Right now I think my main thing would be to add a bit more detail to the background. Maybe make it a little less clean. Blur the lines a bit or just play around with some textures. Overall I'm loving where it's going!
I really like the colors, when I first saw it in a thumbnail before you added a lot of detail I thought it was an abstract and loved it. Critiquey part- I would like to see either all clean lines or all blended lines or something decisive in that area, also I feel the big right/central shape could use more variation. In closing, I love it and I am sure whether you decide to take my advice or not it will turn out to be al lovely piece.
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and where the painting is going. Right now I think my main thing would be to add a bit more detail to the background. Maybe make it a little less clean. Blur the lines a bit or just play around with some textures. Overall I'm loving where it's going!
ReplyDelete