Finally here! The sun is shining, the temperature is tolerable, the landscape is enchanting. On the way to Santa Fe I saw some beautiful rolling hills, a pale green hue with grass that looked like fur growing on top of them. Mountains were on the right side of me, flat land reaching out for what seems like hundreds of miles on the left. I really wanted to take pictures for you guys, but I was just so tired when I got off the plane I figured it would be a good idea to use the rest of my energy driving safety to Santa Fe. Speaking of which, it was so amazing seeing an entire city square with strictly adobe buildings! It was playful, people were sitting and chatting, some musicians played their instruments. And the Georgia O'Keefe Museum is there too!
I'm currently staying with friends in their lovely apartment here in Santa Fe. Tonight, a little dinner party, tomorrow a journey into town and on my way to Window Rock.
Charla-hey, I just read your whole blog (so far), and I am just so darn proud of you! I hope you have the best time durring your residency, it's like you are a real 100% artist now! I'm just so jealous and I hope you keep making beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteHey McFillin! Thank you! It's so colorful out here, you would love it! <3
ReplyDelete